Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I tried to scan in Chris' letters so you could get it straight from the Elders mouth!!  I thought it would be fun to see his hand written letters on here, but after I scanned them I couldn't read them. So instead I will type some out and summarize others until someone smarter than me can figure out how to post the originals. I will keep the wording the same so you can still see "Chris' style" come through!!

This is the first letter we got from him...

Dear My Family,

I really hope all is well back home.
I'm loving it here, at the MTC.  My district is really Awesome!  My companion Elder Mckell is such a fun person.  We are always joking and having fun.  Don't get me wrong though,  we both know when it's time to be serious and do our work!  It's crazy cool that I just met everyone a few days ago and we are all like... straight up great buddies.
The food here, I think, is actually dang good.  Only one problem,  it gives you gas... even all the sister...  Eww, nasty.  Haha, naww it's not too bad, most of the time its silent.  
Anyway here is a break down of what I have been doing here; I sing, pray, study, learn, pray, study pray, and repeat 10 times a day.  Throw in some chow breaks and BAM! you have my day. 
At home I had a 15 min. limit or I was in critical danger of taking a nap, but here I'm seriously trying to do my very best.  To do everything I'm suppose to do. 
I will be at the MTC until Dec. 19th so feel free to give my address out, but let them all know I will have a new address in  three weeks.
I look forward to hearing from everyone, I like writing letters!
Well as a missionary I guess I should give a spiritual thought so... I'd like to start with a scripture. This scripture is 1 Corinthians 11:15.  It reads,  "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her..."  From this wonderful scripture we can all clearly see that women should have long hair, because long hair is of great worth and is just like...glorious!
I hope this scripture is inspirational and everyone can learn from this.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

P.S. More inspiration coming soon.

Love ,
Elder Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment