Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Update From Elder Brimhall

I just got a bunch of pictures from our Elder Brimhall and a video I want to try and post.
Also posting some interesting parts from his letters...

Dear Family,
I am baptizing two girls this Wednesday the 15th and a few people on the 25th of this month.


Everything is good and no more bike wrecks lately.


The members feed us all the time so we have plenty of food! :)  Myrtle Beach would be awesome to be at if I could actually go in the water.  The weather is pretty good, but if anything like North Carolina in the summers its going to be brutal.  I am saving for a GPS so I'm not lost out of my mind all the time and so I can save everyone's address so I can visit em all in the future.

I can see the Lords hand in things everyday, it's crazy.  I have promised people blessings if they follow the commandments.  I have come closer to the Spirit than I have ever been in my life.

                                                                                             



1 comment:

  1. hahaha, that was the most awesome video... Chris cracks me up. Glad he's doing great

    ReplyDelete